Recruitment Assistant Manager
PT Mega Mahadana Hadiya Jakarta Timur
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
- Acts as a one-point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes at the client's side
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the recruitment team to bring best candidate for users
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Chalanges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Act as the member of the HR management team
- Develop HR team members as they can become HR business Partners
- Manage and leads a team of HR consultants
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management/ Psychology or Law.
- Experience in Recruitment, Head Hunter, Human Resources.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Recruitment, Human Resources, Head Hunter, Pool Talent, Talent Aquisition
- Required language(s): English
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge skill
Diiklankan sejak 23 July 2018
Ditutup pada 24 August 2018