Karma Group Denpasar
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with department heads and/or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in sales/marketing/PR for hospitality industri
Diiklankan sejak 31 July 2018
Ditutup pada 01 September 2018
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel, lifestyle, entertainment and hospitality brand offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations. From soulful spas to happening beach parties, historic hotels and designer resorts, Karma Group is created for five-star travellers who understand that reaching their destination is only the start of their journey.