Digital Marketing Manager
Karma Group Denpasar
- Plan, present and execute agreed online marketing strategies that follow agreed monthly and yearly budgets / targets.
- Take ownership of various brands and marketing websites associated with the Karma Group, whilst working closely with the Technology Team as well as your own web development and enablement team. This will include usability studies, design, content, tracking conversion rates, retargeting, and general upgrade and improvements of designated websites.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the various designated websites, with the objective of generatng enquiries / leads. You will utilise a range of techniques including SEO, PPC, SEM, retargeting e-crm and creation of engagement with through quality product selection.
- Oversee all social media strategies for designated marketing brands.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the forever advancing digital marketing world.
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies to existing brand / company databases.
- Manage and oversee the work load, bugets and targets for the whole digital marketing team.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Extensive proven experience of working within a digital marketing environment, with PPC, SEO and Social marketing experience.
- Strong Organizational and Project execution skills.
- Ability to deliver budgets and targets with set budget spend.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Diiklankan sejak 31 July 2018
Ditutup pada 01 September 2018
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel, lifestyle, entertainment and hospitality brand offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations. From soulful spas to happening beach parties, historic hotels and designer resorts, Karma Group is created for five-star travellers who understand that reaching their destination is only the start of their journey.